The State of Texas has stated in Section 65.206 that boiler rooms should be equipped with a carbon monoxide detector with a manual reset.
Carbon Monoxide Detector should be interlocked to disable the burners when the measured level of CO rises above 50 ppm
Select the Specification Sheets below to obtain more information.
- The NG50
- The NG50A
- *NGD Option – Remote Duplex Outlet
- *NGE Option – Remote Electrical Contactor Box
- *NGF Option – External Fan Control
- *NGM Option – Multi-Boiler Junction Box
- *NGR Option – Remote Alarm and Strobe Light
- *NGW Option – External Warning Light
*These options are only available on the NG50A.
NexGen meets the code for boilers/water heaters with 200,000 BTUs or greater.
Applicable to Gas Burners and Water Heaters With Input 200,000 BTU/Hr or Greater
Call 888-444-4435 for more information and to order the NexGen Carbon Monoxide Detector for your business.